I have been given the honor of editing Gun Free World Initiative's first poetry anthology!
Gun Free World Initiative seeks a shift in culture around gun ownership. Gun Free World strives to encourage intentional conversations that will create a safer world one person, one conversation, one community, one gun at a time.
As a part of this initiative, GFW is compiling an anthology of poetry addressing gun violence and imagining what a gun free world might look like.
- Submission must be a work of poetry
- Submission should not exceed 100 words.
- Submission should address gun violence and/or what a gun free world might look like.
- Submission can not have previously been published online or in print.
- Entrants may submit up to 3 entries.
- All submissions must be sent to GunFreeWorld(at)gmail.com by January 1, 2016. Please include a short bio with your submission.
Entrants will be notified whether their submission has been accepted by March 1, 2016.
- One (1) copy of the anthology
- One (1) ticket to the GFW Visual Arts Exhibit in Philadelphia, PA (Date TBA)
By sending in a submission you confirm that your acknowledge and accept the Submission Guidelines and terms of Compensation.