I'm not entirely sure when I started using planners. It's been at least since high school, but it's possible I had one before then and just don't remember. For the last 4 years, I have used a Passion Planner, and they are hands down my favorite. I love the monthly and weekly layouts that help you create focal points for the days ahead, and provide you with inspirational quotes to motivate you. I love the Passion Roadmap at the start of every planner that encourages you to put your big dreams to paper and then create a plan for realizing them. But my favorite part of the planner has to be the monthly, mid-year and end-of-year reflections.
I thought I would share a bit of my 2017 end of year reflection with you.
What were your three biggest lessons you learned this past year? What is one way to incorporate these lessons into your life?
1. Everything will happen in its own time. Be patient. Be mindful. Don't rush good talent.
2. Allowing yourself to be seen is tantamount to living an authentic life. Show up as yourself. Always. All ways.
3. Words have power. Words become thoughts. Thoughts become actions. And all of these make your life. Be careful with how you talk to yourself and what you put out into the universe.
Name three things you can improve on next year. What are concrete actions you can take to work toward these improvements?
1. Embrace abundance. The life you want is yours. Continue working for it. Open your arms, your mind, your heart, your spirit to that life. Claim it.
2. Patience. Everything will happen in its own time. Just keep showing up.
3. Be yourself. Show up as you are, not as you think people would like you to be.